I need to get rid of sum gaming goodies...

Here is a lot of stuff I am selling. Prices are negotiable and of course the more you buy, the more lienient I am. Buyers pay actual shipping. I don't do paypal (sorry :-/). If you have any questions about anything, just PM me and ask. I have sold a number of things on these boards before (SX and NX). I dont know if anyone has ever left me feedback in the feedback section but you can check. If anyone has anything posative or negative about my selling, just post it. Well, look at what I have and lemme know what you want.

<span style='color:blue'>Final Fantasy Chronicles</span> [PSX]: I am pretty sure most of you guys know what this is....PSX versions of Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger. These are updated w/ FMV's and a little bit better graphics cuz it's runnin’ on the PSX. This is all in new condition also. Here is what it one comes with:

<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>FFIV disc and Chrono Trigger disc.(new)
<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>Case and all inserts and registration card and stuff.(new)
<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>Features updated graphics and FMV's, which can be turned off.(new)

This is complete and like new, FFIV was played through in a couple of sittings and Chrono Trigger was never played. Asking <span style='color:eek:range'>$35</span> for it.

<span style='color:blue'>Chrono Cross</span> [PSX]: Sequel to Chrono Trigger for the SNES. Huge ass game here with TONS of story, almost too much. Everything here is in mint condition. Here is what it has:

<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>2 game discs.(mint)
<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>Instruction manual, all inserts, and registration card.(mint)
<span style='color:eek:range'>*</span>Sequel to Chrono Trigger, can it get any better? Not by much....

This is of course all complete like all my other stuff and in excellent condition. I am asking <span style='color:eek:range'>$20</span> for it.

All GBA/GBC/GB games are complete with packaging, booklets, and all that other stuff that comes with them unless stated otherwise.

-<span style='color:blue'>Castlevania - Circle of the Moon</span> (GBA): <span style='color:eek:range'>$15</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Mario Golf</span> (GBC): <span style='color:eek:range'>$7</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Mario Kart Super Circuit</span> (GBA): <span style='color:eek:range'>$15</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Super Mario Bros. Deluxe</span> (GBC): <span style='color:eek:range'>$10</span>

Here is the lone XBox game I am selling....comes complete.

-<span style='color:blue'>Sega GT 2002 + JSRF</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$10</span>

Saturn games are all just cd's except Virtua Fighter 2 which comes w/ box, inserts, and insturction manual.

-<span style='color:blue'>Criticom</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$3</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Daytona USA</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$5</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Madden 97'</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$2</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>NFL Quarterback Club 97'</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$2</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>NHL All-Star Hockey</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$2</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Striker 96'</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$4</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Virtua Fighter 2</span> (complete!): <span style='color:eek:range'>$7</span>

-<span style='color:blue'>Winter Heat</span>: <span style='color:eek:range'>$5</span>

-<span style='color:eek:range'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ALL SATURN GAMES IN ONE PACK!!!</span></span>: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:eek:range'>$20</span></span>

If you buy a few things and want sumthin thrown in, here is where to look.

-Everquest Online Adventures BETA 1 and 2 (PS2), includes the 2 BETAs and comes with all the manuals and stuff they sent out: $10 for both.

-GCN Preview DVD, unopened, plays on DVD players or a computer, and previews about 23ish games: $3

-Star Fox Adventures Air Freshener (the car kind).

Back