I played a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
But look at it! It's easily the best looking game ever!!!11 :p

And besides, you get used to RE's awkward controls after about 5 - 10 minutes of playing.

yeah it is. They wanted to keep the controls the same on this one so as not to make it too much differant from the origional. They are going to change it on RE0 though.

The key to making a good game is to make good controls, or at least customizable controls, RE never had these, therefore the game is useless :/

The thing is... we've all been able to play thru all the Resi's before... I don't see why its such a big deal this time...

My biggest crit of the Resi series at the save system. If I wanna stop playing a game... i wanna stop now, not wait until I stumble across a typewriter and happen to have some ink ribbons on me...

Ba!

I think so to. Not only do you only have a select few places that you can save, but you can only use them when you have a special save item with you (Ribbon).

Resident Evils always seem so forced.. 'You need key x to get through door y' kind of stuff. Surely it wouldn't take too much imagination to think of more plausable x's and y's. Still fun games though, apart from when you have to trek back for hours searching for something you missed. If the control is the same as before, it was always far too hard to hit anything with your guns.. Onimusha pretty much has the same controls but that works because of blades being the main weapons used instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back