Ian Van Dahl's Music Portal

Welcome. Please Enjoy your stay. ^_^

Current Status:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Offline</span></span>​

<span style='color:red'>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span>

<span style='color:darkorange'>**Rules and Regulations to follow**

Prior to you downloading from my FTP, access the "look" account first. This way, you can see what I have, create a list, and then start downloading. If I get the notion that you are browsing, or you're idling for more then 30 seconds, I'm going to kick you off. Twice, and you're banned, so be sure to utilize the look account.

If you out live your welcome, then I'm disconnecting you. Meaning that if you're on all day, I'm severing your connection. Do it again, and you're banned.

When downloading folders, please be moderate. For example, if you want 4 soundtracks, divide that by 2 and leave a 2 hour window between each batch.

If your post doesn't resemble your download list, then you're banned. If you have intentions of downloading the entire directory, then please write it down. Don't just give me, "Wow, good stuff. I'm downloading a few soundtracks." A few is 2 or 3. If I see that you're going beyond that, I'm adding you to the list and banning you.

Standard reconnect time is 60, so be careful on how you try to reconnect. If you go below it, then you'll be banned.</span>

<span style='color:green'>As a final note, do not get the notion that I won't enforce these rules. Unlike others, this FTP is on when I'm on. Keep that in mind when you try to undermine my rules.

I would like to mention that my FTP may or may not have complete soundtracks. On this hard drive is music that I find pleasing, so I don't keep tracks that I don't like on it. But don't get panicky on me. Within each folder there is an NFO file. At the bottom, it will list which songs didn't make the cut. Also, you don't have to worry too much about the quality being low. There are 128's around, but those are usually associated with rare songs that I cannot find so the picking for that bitrate is relatively small.</span>

<span style='color:red'>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</span>

Host Name: mitoxenogenesisgenx.mine.nu

Portal: 21

Hours of Operation: Subjective.

Download Entry:

Entires: 2

Password: Your NX Name/Ga31ngF03c3C3nt3r

Upload Highway:

Turn Pass: 2

Password: sup/here ya go

Look Account:

Visitor Passes: Unlimited

ID Code: look/browse

<span style='color:blue'>~!! I do not come here much since the hits are so low. If you're a Nintendo fan and enjoy video game music, and happen to come across this thread when my FTP is offline, hit me up with a PM with your tag name (that's if you have a chat program), and I'll set something up. :)</span>

For those of you that are trying to connect, using Internet Explorer or Firefox; or any type of browser, won't work.
If you want to connect, use somethingl ike Flash FXP, Cute FTP or WS FTP.

I'd prefer FlashFXP, but all of the other ones will work to.

Back