Last Bronx, PC version

Hi everybody, last saturday I bought The House of the Dead and Last Bronx for PC at 2 euros each one. I liked both (technically they are not very good even comparing with titles from 1998 but they are funnier than a lot of games). In theory the music of Last Bronx is in cd audio but in the cd there are not any audio track. I asked Planeta de Agostini (the publisher in Spain) about this and they said to me that it was a fault of Xplosiv. Has anyone bought a copy from Xplosiv? Does the cd contain the music?

I bought last bronx and it was from xplosive but it didnt have the problem, it wasnt the one that came in the DVD case just the plane cd.

Also compatbility with some old sega pc games doesnt work well with windows XP. You need to make sure compatbility mode is own, if possible try on a win 98 machine to check. Sonic R soundtrack audio wouldnt work until i put on win98 compatbility mode.

Thanks for the answer. I have the version with the DVD case. I use Windows ME so I do not have any compatibility problem. If your game has music mine should have it, I will try to contact with Xplosiv but I think it is useless because I´m from Spain. I have tested two cds of Last Bronx and none of them contains cd audio. Maybe all the Last Bronx cds released in Spain were incomplete :damn: .

I wrote an email to Empire´s customer services and they were very kind. I have sent my "uncomplete" cd today and they are going to send me a cd with music :banana .

The Spanish support was :puke: but the one from Empire is :bow .

Originally posted by RedAngel@Wed, 2004-11-10 @ 12:25 AM

This morning I received a perfect Last Bronx from Empire :) . Thanks Empire :banana .

[post=123328]Quoted post[/post]​

Still your better off getting the saturn version its much nicer.

But I do not have a Saturn, that is why I have several Sega PC games such as Last Bronx, Panzer Dragoon and House of the Dead. Playing those games in a PC with a 14" monitor is not as good as playing them with a Saturn in a big tv screen ;) .

Back