Least favorite next generation system !

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Tue, 2004-11-02 @ 10:50 AM

Whoops, I never thought of it that way.. well. my vote went to PS2 by accident 'cause I thought it was a most favorite thread :)

[post=122456]Quoted post[/post]​

I acidently voted for my foavorite system as well and I made the thread . DUH :blush: :damn:

From best to worst:

1) Dreamcast - This is the machine that restored my love for Sega, it's the king of consoles for Arcade ports, it has some of Sega's best works such as Shenmue and Jet Set radio. I will never ever ever be sick of the DC.

2) XBOX - Mainly because Sega have rocked the XBOX with amazing games such as PDO, Outrun 2 and Shenmue II. Live also plays a *very* important factor in how much I like the XBOX. The controller is amazing, I like the Hard Drive, and I like how games can have custom soundtracks.

3) PlayStation 2 - It's a good all rounder I guess, I don't like the machine itself, and the Game Libary may be overloaded with crap, but at least it has a fair few decent games.

4) Gamecube - It has some good games, but for what it's worth... It's a waste of shelf space. Nintendo sure messed it up.

Back