Lunar: The Silver Star

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
http://www.workingdesigns.com/museum/sega_...-tss/index.html

Welcome to the world of Lunar, where dragons yet live, and magic is valued above all else.

Join Alex, the young adventurer as he begins a quest with his friends to save their land from the crushing advance of the Magic Emperor.

Explore dungeons, fight terrifying monsters, and gather information from the locals.

As you advance toward the explosive combat will keep you challenged until the last. And, thanks to the storage power of CD, Lunar contains awesome animation sequences that'll get you involved in the story - fast!

Get ready for the ride of your life... [/b]

Luna's Boat Song - Vocals by Jennie Stigle.
wub.gif

Luna's Boat Song

Wishing on a dream that seems far off

Hoping it will come today

Into the starlit night

Foolish dreamers turn their gaze

Waiting on a shooting star

But, what if that star is not to come?

Will their dreams fade to nothing?

When the horizon darkens most

We all need to believe there is hope

Is an angel watching closely over me?

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see?

I know my heart should guide me but,

There's a hole within my soul

What will fill this emptiness inside of me?

Am I to be satisfied without knowing?

I wish, then, for a chance to see

Now all I need (desperately)

Is my star to come
[/i]

/me wonders if anyone owns Disc 7.
smile.gif

Attachments

• lunar.jpg
    lunar.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 93
Huh? What's this "Disc-7" you people speak of?

I have the game in CD-R format, I never really got into it. I'll probably play it eventually...

This was the game along with Sonic CD that made me buy a sega cd.... first ever RPG i plaid... and my mistress lover in the night when no one is looking. Yeah thats right i bought the fucker way the fuck back then when the sega cd was 300 dollars and i lost my virginity to it... ouch.

I got a Sega CD when they first came out. But, I bought mine for $30 from a friend. I bought both Lunar 1 when it first came out. It is the game that spoiled me on FF. What, no voices? No cut scenes? What's up with that?

Back