Mairo Finds Saddam in 11 Minutes!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Story

Startling footage of an astounding feat circulated around the internet this week as a video clip was released depicting Super Mario finding Saddam Hussein - without losing a single life - in just eleven minutes.

"[Saddam]'s lucky it only took 11 minutes," said Toad, long-time friend and squad mate of Mario's. "We were about to clear that ugf (underground facility) in a military sort of way," he said, adding that normally, "things like that are cleared with fireballs, tanooki suits. things like that."

The jubilated plumber then celebrated by placing a controversial and much-ballyhooed phone call to his mother from a cell phone hidden behind a padded rock just beyond the super-secret spider hole in which the former despot was found.

The PGL (professional gamer's league) plans to fine Mario and suspend him for one game for excessive celebration and taunting.

"Would I take it back? No, no. I knew exactly what I was doing," Mario said after the feat. "And I understand -- I'm quite sure that I'll be fined. Okey Dokey!"

Thanks to Brokennewz for the funny.

Back