Mega Man Zero 1 & 2...

Mega Man Zero 1 & 2...

Hi.

Are the Mega Man Zero 1 & 2 games on GBA any good compared to the older Mega Man X games on SNES & PSX?

I really enjoyed MMX 1 & 3.

Is MM Zero 1 & 2 worth the time to complete them?

Do they feature 8 Bosses & you obtain their weapons when you defeat them, like the older Mega Man & X series?

I really liked this boss system. I think it was the trade mark of the series.

Or are they more like adventure/Platform, involving exploration in a huge base, like the Metroid games?

Mega Man Zero 1 & 2...

Seriously, you have the whole internet at the reach of your fingers, you are able to find, register and post in these forums, and yet is not capable of finding such trivial information?

Ever heard of reviews? They might be biased sometimes, but often they give details on how the game is laid out.

I'd be less rude if you were just asking our opinions in the game, but you came asking everything about the games, and I can't stand lazyness. Sorry.

BTW, I've beaten MMZ1 and I'm halfway through MMZ2. I really liked the new approach in MMZ1, where most levels are physically connected, and after you've beaten a boss, you can literelly leave the base and walk to it's level. In MMZ2 they went back to the boss select screen scheme, but it's far more plot-driven than the X series.

Mega Man Zero 1 & 2...

Other than the game characteristics, actually I was also expecting some comments & feedback about the games from players. It's a lot more enjoyable than reading a cheap review at a site.

ok

I'll check gamefaqs, IGN, gamespot, gamewinners etc...

Mega Man Zero 1 & 2...

Megaman Zero... woo...

They follow a mission-based structure instead of the standard "Do a level, do another level" one... they do have 8 bosses each, though.

They're definitely quite excellent.

But be warned... they're -quite- difficult. (and this is from someone who's beat the entire Megaman X series, including the viciously cheap X6)

Back