Mr. Piratero new demo!

mrkotfw

Mid Boss
:devil Thank you VBT and antime and AkumaMata but! I fixed my own problem. I used winiso... Thanks for sending me the .iso(s). So... :sleep: here it is guys http://ss_snk_359.atheos.net/mrp-meaw-2.zip it works 100% under real hardware. try it out on your saturn or even emulator! :cheers

By the way, Why do I have (Warn: (0%)) On the bottom of my nick? Am I going to be banned? :blink: :angry: :huh :unsure:

There's a 4 stage warning system for troublesome board members.

The fact that yours is 0% means all is well.

Oh, so everyone has that under their nicks not just me? :blink: I thought you guys added it for me because I did something bad...

Nice work man! As soon as my system gets a bit stable again ill try it... (darn windows. However, I have swithced to Linux Mandrake now and it works like a dream!)

There's a 4 stage warning system for troublesome board members.

The fact that yours is 0% means all is well.
Ah, so thats what it does...

If you hit 100% it launches a missle attack from a secret lunar base! Seems a little harsh, but with recent events, I think it is tough but fair.

It's a good thing nobody's at 100% yet; the targeting system still has a few rounding/truncation bugs to iron out...

As i am not programming anything i am not an expert in these things, it would be nice if someone can write a short introduction in programming and where to find helpful stuff for developers (for the SDC site), because these 2 sections are not finished yet and maybe should not be finished by me... :blush:

Back