My old PlayStation

Dude, pull the mod chip out before destroying it anyway. You can stick it in another system (that works) and sell it. (I just bought a 750 model for ten bucks at The Exchange, hopefuly I can get it modded without melting anything.)

Hm.. Do the tall building.

In other words. Pull a NiGHTS.

PSX.. hm.. I love that system to death, so I don't know...

Now, if it were a PS2, I'd be kissing the ground you walk on! I'd be first in line to see it happen!

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 24, 2004 @ 03:57 PM

Hm.. Do the tall building.

In other words. Pull a NiGHTS.

PSX.. hm.. I love that system to death, so I don't know...

Now, if it were a PS2, I'd be kissing the ground you walk on! I'd be first in line to see it happen!

Neither Playstation is that great. If it weren't for Konami, Playstation wouldn't have been worth getting.

Anyway when is this thing going to die? Seriously, consider lighting it on fire before throwing it off a building.

I should have burned that Saturn that I wrecked trying to mod.... No, no forgive me, that would be blasphemous.

I'll probally destroy it when I have time...

...i.e: Next week. :p

Now I just wish I had money to waste, I'd love to see how a PS2 looks after a 20 floor drop...

EDIT: What would happen if I... removed the PSX powerboard, and just wired it straigh into the motherboard and turned it on? :devil

Not much. You might see puff of smoke and that's it. I say smash it with the hammer, then run it over with a car, and finally throw it off a tall building or bridge while on fire. There all options in the poll accounted for :D

Back