my post for karny

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkankinMonkey

Established Member
Why cant there be world piece? Why do govts fight? I think its population control. I think that birth control should be mandatory. I think the reason that christians don't like abortion is because it takes racial/socioeconomical cleansing out of their hands. I think that any country that even threatens to use a nuclear bomb should be sanctioned and considered a rogue country and face outrageous tarrifs until they disarm their entire nuclear arsenal and face regular inspections. I think that BMW owners should go through a mandatory course on the holacaust and BMW's involvement in it before buying a car. I think it's 5am and im going to bed now.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Quote: from SkankinMonkey on 4:06 pm on Aug. 18, 2002

if you check your dates, i posted first.</span>
I know. But I saw his thread first because newer threads are listed first and I stopped by NX shortly after Arakon made that thread for Karny. ;)

Karny, are you happy that the user with the most <span style='color:#333333'>freebie</span>

(Edited by MasterAkumaMatata at 8:49 pm on Aug. 19, 2002)

Its not that at all. I'm just happy that one of our more learned and proactive posters is back.

When we make the switch to Ikonboard 3, you will loose all your posts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back