New High Scores Pages

vbt

Staff member
I have added two new pages in the High Score section
banana.gif

The two pages ges are called :
  • Having Challengers : This page contains at least two high score on a level of a game.
  • Waiting For Challengers : There is only one score for a level of a game.
In addition the scores are ordered and the best score picture is displayed. All improvement request are welcome.

post-895-1124765391.jpg

Also there are two new High Score :
  • NLA : Sega Saturn - Daytona USA - Expert - Time Attack - Fastest Lap: 1'32"34
  • Andrew : Genesis - Fire Shark - Hard - 100,000,000

Attachments

• HighScores.jpg
    HighScores.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 97
  • HighScores.jpg
    HighScores.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 98
Oh my god ! SX main page has been hacked ! Look at the mess !

Nice work VBT by the way :p

Originally posted by Runik@Tue, 2005-08-23 @ 11:19 PM

Oh my god ! SX main page has been hacked ! Look at the mess !

[post=138639]Quoted post[/post]​

No, no it's just me who wrote a news :)

Some of the scores are really tough to beat. Once I just sat down trying to make an own score, but it's not that easy :D

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Wed, 2005-08-24 @ 03:15 PM

Some of the scores are really tough to beat.

Maybe, I can say only about my scores, I know the daytona CCE and STC score can be hard to beat. The daytona USA times can be improved quickly.

Once I just sat down trying to make an own score, but it's not that easy :D

[post=138668]Quoted post[/post]​

You can also send score on games not yet online. For instance Daytona 2001(ok it's not a saturn game), GT24, Manx tt, hang on gp 95, drift king 97, etc

Looks like original Daytona USA (not CCE or CE),

using car AD with manual transmition...

...on my favorite track!

Prepare to be beaten by the almighty king of Daytona, The Rockin'-B!

There'll be no mercy!

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Wed, 2005-08-31 @ 12:30 AM

Looks like original Daytona USA (not CCE or CE),

using car AD with manual transmition...

...on my favorite track!

Prepare to be beaten by the almighty king of Daytona, The Rockin'-B!

There'll be no mercy!

[post=138942]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't underestimate me ;)

I have to say that I really just don't find that Fire Shark score to be at all credible.

Also I can't get the HS page to load, it just seems to time out -- looks like its trying to connect to your web page, vbt.

Originally posted by it290@Thu, 2005-09-01 @ 02:44 AM

I have to say that I really just don't find that Fire Shark score to be at all credible.

No idea, I've never tried this game, the user told me that the game had no ending and was turning in loop (which could explain the score)

Also I can't get the HS page to load, it just seems to time out -- looks like its trying to connect to your web page, vbt.

[post=138985]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes it connects to my web page, sometimes(maybe many times) my provider has some slowdown. :(

Hmm, I'll have to check it out, I can't remember if it loops or not. Even if it did, it would be more likely that it would have one loop and no more. 99,999,990 is probably the max score anyway, but I'll get back to you on that one. It's not trivial to 1cc the first loop in hard mode, so that's why I doubt the score.

Back