New Manuals Section!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Thanks to Striker we now have a brand new Nintendo Manuals section!

Refresh the menu and you should see it. They are in PDF format so right click on the download link and select "save as" or nothing will happen.

We only have 18 NES manuals right now but I will be adding more as time passes. It takes a bit to edit all the html so expect ALOT more on the way.

What we have so far:

3D World Runner
8 Eyes
A Boy and His Blob
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Adventure Island III
Adventure Island III
Adventure of Captian Comic
Adventures of Lolo
Adventures of Lolo II
Adventures of Lolo III
Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Air Fortress
Airwolf
Alpha Mission
Amagon

If you would like to help me out with this section please email me at iceman2k@tendoweb.com

We are making another mirror for them. But all seperate downloads instead of one big one so people just looking for one or 2 manuals only have to download a couple MB rather then a couple hundred MB. 😀

It's going to take a bit getting them all up there.

I think there already is an alternative resource to obtain individual scans from the ones in the package. But the more, the merrier!

They are in PDF format so right click on the download link and select "save as" or nothing will happen.

Actualy, if you have the Adobe plug-in installed, they'll display right in your browser window.

Have you thought of adding some sort of scans section over in SX? I know they have original CD art, but some other stuff would be cool.

Back