NGage2 pics

that thing is too damn confusing, way to many buttons. I remember the first time i checked it out in a EB. I thought the thing was crap then, and I still think that now.

well speaking of Nokia, i just got a new cellphone...my motorola StarTac was finally starting to die on me....

I picked up a Nokia 3600, it's ugly as all hell, i got it only for the fact that it can use a Secure Digital Card to store stuff on, so i figured i could get stuff off the net for it....and indeed I did. :lol:

ph_3600_phd.jpg

So far i've got Gameboy and Gameboy Color Games emulated on it, as well as NES games...beats the hell out of the games you can download from the cell phone companies and they are FREE!!!

Originally posted by CrazyGoon+Apr 10, 2004 @ 04:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrazyGoon @ Apr 10, 2004 @ 04:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Runik@Apr 9, 2004 @ 03:59 PM

Side talkin' never dies 😉

Actually, according to the listed site, you "don't have to talk in wierd positions" no more. [/b][/quote]

Too bad ... it was the only interesting feature on this thing (on an external point of vue, of course 😉 )

Hmm, the fact that they already are releasing a N-Gage 2 is pretty much a proof that the original didnt do very well. I really doubt it will be better with this one. Ill stay with my GBA and my Palm Zire 71 (Which I have both Nes and MasterSystem emus on 🙂 )

I think it's common knowledge the first one bombed.....no need for proof, the fact that NOONE I know bought one tells me it bombed. You usually have 1 friend who has sumthing liek this.not this time.

I like how it looks. But that's just me. I didn't like the shape of the old one. This one is pretty flashy.

I never carry my cellphone and zaurus at the same time (too many things, too few pockets) so something like the N-Gage would suit me well. However, I'm not about to change my service provider to get one.

Originally posted by Daniel Eriksson@Apr 10, 2004 @ 09:59 AM

Hmm, the fact that they already are releasing a N-Gage 2 is pretty much a proof that the original didnt do very well. I really doubt it will be better with this one. Ill stay with my GBA and my Palm Zire 71 (Which I have both Nes and MasterSystem emus on 🙂 )

Actually it's N-GAGE 1.5 - it's the exact same hardware as the original, it's just designed to 'fix the flaws' of the original.

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Apr 11, 2004 @ 08:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Apr 11, 2004 @ 08:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Daniel Eriksson@Apr 10, 2004 @ 09:59 AM

Actually it's N-GAGE 1.5 - it's the exact same hardware as the original, it's just designed to 'fix the flaws' of the original. [/b][/quote]

actually it's the N-Gage QD

Maybe the money they spent in re-designing the NGage should have gone towards actually making/licencing some games? I mean, they can make the unit look as cool as they want, but I'm still not gonna buy one with their current software line-up (especially now Sega Rally is canned).

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Apr 9, 2004 @ 11:58 AM

Still looks gay to me... This thing is never gonna take off

what teh fuck.

you guys gave me a warning level of 50 procent because i hated gays. and now teh same shithead says *almost* the same about gays?

you guys are so fucking retarted. :rtfm

dragonforce.....you dun wanna get anymore than 50% warnin do ya? haha. Prob. be best to just keep it quiet and not bring up stupid shit fro mthe past, just a thought...

Two things dragonforce:

1. Gallstaff, while using gay as a derogatory term, has never professed to hate gays. If I remember correctly, you have.

Even though I still dislike the way he uses it the term, there is a difference.

2. 50%? You really need to learn to count.

Attachments

• Duh1.jpg
    Duh1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Duh1.jpg
    Duh1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Duh1.jpg
    Duh1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
Back