Panzer Dragoon Saga

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
The Epic Conclusion.....

Enter the world of Panzer Dragoon Saga and experience a game like no other: a fusion of classic Panzer action with the most technologically advanced RPG to come to Saturn.  Board your morphing dragon and behold as the mysteries of the Panzer world unfurl across 4 massive CDs.  The new "rail free" 3D engine lets you soar deeper into role-playing adventure that you ever before imagined.  Your destiny awaits.
  • Classic Panzer action fused with deep RPG gameplay.
  • "Rail free" real-time 360° flight.
  • Dynamic Metamorphosis system enables real-time dragon morphing. Your dragon will grow and mature during your adventure.
  • Epic adventure spans 4 CDs.
  • Uncompromising conclusion to the Panzer Dragoon saga.

Anyone own this BIG game? :D

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@May 26, 2004 @ 09:28 AM

The Epic Conclusion.....

Enter the world of Panzer Dragoon Saga and experience a game like no other: a fusion of classic Panzer action with the most technologically advanced RPG to come to Saturn.  Board your morphing dragon and behold as the mysteries of the Panzer world unfurl across 4 massive CDs.  The new "rail free" 3D engine lets you soar deeper into role-playing adventure that you ever before imagined.  Your destiny awaits.
  • Classic Panzer action fused with deep RPG gameplay.
  • "Rail free" real-time 360° flight.
  • Dynamic Metamorphosis system enables real-time dragon morphing. Your dragon will grow and mature during your adventure.
  • Epic adventure spans 4 CDs.
  • Uncompromising conclusion to the Panzer Dragoon saga.

Anyone own this BIG game? :D

Yes, I bought it new at Toys"R"Us years ago.:wub::thumbs-up:

:eek:wned

I got it, too bad it's the japanese version that don't want to work with my 4 in 1 :(

But I found a way to play it anyway ;)

This game is great, music is beautiful and there'sa nice storyline. I also found the battle system interesting :)

I own the Japanese version too, ( i love it how it gives you the option to save to the saturn disc drive! ). This game transported me to another world for weeks. The artwork, music and story were brilliant. I only wish that more people could have enjoyed this game. This game is art, surely this game will be studied by students in fine arts classes in decades to come :)

I missed this game when it first came out. I recently got it a while back. This game rocks. I thought the first 2 Panzer Dragons were good, this one is that much better.

I bought the Euro version not that long ago but I need some spare time to devote to it. *shrug*

this game is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. a masterpiece, an instant classic.... thanks sega. :lol: :cheers

One of my top 3 favourite games of all time. An absolute piece of art, from start to finish. I'm so pissed off that team Andromeda broke up, and the story never got finished...

Back