Paypal FAQ (for me)

i've just got my paypal account up and running! (so Ice, it wont be long before i can start making donations!)

SO UK People you help is needed.........can i transfer ££££ from my bank to paypal? (like the US/Germany/etc?).....I don't wanna end up loosing money!
tongue.gif

thanks in advance!

another paypal question....

I added a credit card to my account and received a confirmation number on my credit card bill, however, I can't figure out how to use this confirmation number.

Originally posted by moving_terror@Jul 18, 2003 @ 10:25 PM

another paypal question....

I added a credit card to my account and received a confirmation number on my credit card bill, however, I can't figure out how to use this confirmation number.

I think you have to go back to paypal and enter in the two small amounts that were deposited.

Check Paypal's site for more info

i just did that 2nite.....it's a 4 digit number on you CC bill....go to your account page and verifiy it with the code!

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Jul 18, 2003 @ 11:23 PM

i just did that 2nite.....it's a 4 digit number on you CC bill....go to your account page and verifiy it with the code!

oh... used to be they would deposit two amounts into your account (like $.28 and $.13) and you had to tell them how much it was.

Guess they got tired of giving out free change

Originally posted by racketboy+Jul 18, 2003 @ 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jul 18, 2003 @ 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gaz_2_k@Jul 18, 2003 @ 11:23 PM

oh... used to be they would deposit two amounts into your account (like $.28 and $.13) and you had to tell them how much it was.

Guess they got tired of giving out free change [/b][/quote]

I registered about 6 months ago and they were doin that... I think they only do it that way if you register with just a bank account though.

somthing like that!......but i now have a new problem........

still to do with paypal....but also Link-Sang........

I'm looking to buy a DC coders cable but got stumped on the:

Please enter your Store Credit Code or Promotional code into the following field. - part

what do I do?

please note i'm in the UK....so methods may be diffrent in the USA!
tongue.gif

any and all help will be followed by a beer for you!
tongue.gif

Back