Resident Evil:Deadly Silence trailer

Copyright: Capcom

upload1t-IntroPage.JPG

Source: Gamer's Press

Gamer's Press said:
Sure, it’s all in Japanese, but it’s still cool. Here’s how to get the trailer for Resident Evil: Deadly Silence:

1. Go http://www.capcom.co.jp/ds_bio/
2. Click on “Enter” (yes, it’s in English).
3. Click on the word “Movie” (lower right hand corner).
4. Two Japanese words will come up. Click the one on the left.
5. Watch!

It’s pretty interesting showing FPS knife versus zombie fighting. The graphics are OK, so if you’ve played it before on the PSX or the Gamecube you might be disappointed, but there are some gameplay ideas and changes to the original that might be worth it.

You know, when I first looked into DS, my first impressions was, "Oh great, another stupid port to the DS. Wupdi Fuckin Due." But now looking at this trailer, my impression has changed.

The cool thing about this is that they added NEW features! The FPS (First Person Stabing - A Name I just coined) looks really cool. My only concern is that, from the video, it looks like they're keeping the original voice acting.

I only have one word to this response.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why....WHY!!! *sobs*

Maybe they should hire you to do the voice acting ;)

Man that was horrible voice acting. I remember buying the first RE game for the Saturn. Awesome game but the voices.....

What is really new in this version ? Anyway RE 1 is the best Resident Evil game, I bought RE2, RE3 and gave up really quickly. I have also RE 2 Code veronica but never played it.

IceMan2k said:
Awesome game but the voices.....

Tell me about it. I still get shivers just hearing some of them. *shivers*

schi0249 said:
However, how many times can Capcom repackage this game?

*nods* Indeed. The remake was a masterpiece, but I believe the handheld is where it's going to stop. Unless, of course, in the future, we get game system where they connect directly into our cerebrial cortex, you might find a rehash. :p

vbt said:
What is really new in this version ?

As for content? I'm not really sure. There are some new tricks, like the FPS, but other than that, we have to wait until they feed us more details.

Back