Same stuff with a new list. Adding lots o new stuf

I am adding a ton of new items today and tomorrow. Check over the next 3 days or so to see if there is anything you need.

New stuff will include

New ps1 rare games

new sega cd rare games

New saturn rare games

dreamcast systems

saturn system

Old nintendo system and game lots

atari lot with more than 60 games and a ton of controllers and such

few ps1 lots some with games guns multi taps etc etc

ps1's for parts - they won't read discs

n64 for parts

n64's in workign condition 1 with memory and also a ton of controllers

genesis game lots and system lots

I will add the link again but make sure to check back every few days to see what the new items are,

Also do not forget I am selling a modded region saturn with a games lot and also a v-saturn with a games lot if anyone is interested in those. There is not even a significant mark up on em as I did pay for the games and had to pay for the systems so it's def reasonable prices.

Anyways thanks in advance.

PS if you want add me to your favorites on ebay as I will be putting up a killer genesis lot in the next week to 10 days or so. Ton of games all complete, added with sega cd and games.

Also may be selling my personal region modded saturn , anyone interested in that email me at slipknotted33@yahoo.com. I have not decided yet if I will be letting that go but if interested maybe right offer takes it.

Thanks again Sorry to ramble

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZslipknotted33QQhtZ-1

Added my personal Saturn to the list. It's a US/Jap region modded Saturn. Has the region switch on right side of unit. Simply leave it up for US games or flick it down for Jap version games. System runs perfect and is very clean.

Back