Saturn games won't spin

Saturn games won't spin

:D Hello everyone!!!

Yesterday, I did the swap trick with my Saturn to play a game, just like I always do. But this time I must have screwed up somehow because now my Saturn won't spin any cds at all. My question is, Is there any way to fix it? I guess the motor must be messed up or something.

This also brings me to another question: I know many game stores will fix systems for a customer for a price.....but how do they KNOW how to fix the systems? Where do they get this knowledge? Because I would rather have the knowledge myself and fix the system for free. Are the online manuals or repair guides out there anywhere? Because I was also sold a broken japanese PS2 from lik-sang.com that they refused to replace, so I am stuck with that broken system as well. Thank you to anyone who can help me!!!! :D

Steve

Saturn games won't spin

You could try opening up your saturn and making sure everying this connected properly all cables in place etc?

Saturn games won't spin

Thank you for your reply. I said that I broke the motor doing the swap-trick (a little too roughly I guess), not by messing with the wires. However, I checked the wires anyway as you suggested, and yes they are all in place.

If anyone knows how to repair the broken motor or has any information at all that could help me, I would be very grateful!!! :puke:

Saturn games won't spin

This same thing happened to my Saturn a few days ago when I went to go try the Swap Trick. I thought my motor was broke too, but it wasn't. All I did was wipe and blow out some of the dust that was built up in my Saturn and now it works perfectly fine again. I hope this helps.

Back