I have updated many sections :
  • Translation :
    • Phantasy Star Gaiden for GG Added
    • Phantasy Star Adventure for GG Added
    • Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict for GG Added
  • Sega Manuals :
    • Sega Saturn Back-Up Memory European
  • Saturn Dev :
    • Dev Contest CDs added (SX contest & C4 contest)
    • Rockin'-B All Stars
    • Standalone entries of the C4 contest
  • Help & Faqs :
    • SatHeader updated to 0.52
    • SRP 1.1 Added
    • BuildSCD added
  • High Scores :
    • New tab added : Statistics ( new tab with latest entries may come soon)
    • Kuta's high scores on Flicky (MD) & Columns (GG)
    • NLA's high scores on Daytona USA, Daytona USA 2001 & Daytona 2
Stay tuned
smile.gif

*whistles the Lucky Luke tune*

Vbt is a poor lonesome poster, he's begging for comments ...

Nice stuff vbt :p

Originally posted by Runik@Sat, 2005-12-17 @ 03:06 PM

*whistles the Lucky Luke tune*

Vbt is a poor lonesome poster, he's begging for comments ...

Nice stuff vbt :p

[post=142611]Quoted post[/post]​

Awww you beat me too it :p well keep up the good work vbt

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Sun, 2005-12-18 @ 08:37 AM

Thanks for these updates!

BTW: why don't you add VBT's saturn programs?

[post=142620]Quoted post[/post]​

They were outdated and I'm a little lazy to add/update my programs so I have hidden my app list from the Saturn Programs page. One day I'll put them wih sources, screen captures, etc. Some sources are in CVS some aren't, I have to package everything before adding them.

I've really increased the speed of the page display for the High score challenger pages. Now I generate thumbnails instead of sending the high quality images (500ko each).

At the same time I've added a link on the thumbnails to display the full picture.

:)

PS : SEND ME YOUR HIGH SCORES

Design of the statistic page was rebuilt.

I've added "Most Played Games" stats (Kuta's nice idea :cheers )

Kuta sent me 6 high scores on Sonic Drift and 1 on Sonic 3D: Flicky's Island :banana Try to beat them !

Sorry VBT, that's not quite what I meant. I meant it would be interesting to see a table of the best players which would mean only giving them a point for holding a higher record than anyone else. This would mean you could lose points if someone else out did your record. At the moment you have a table which shows how many scores people have submitted which says nothing about their playing ability. Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Kuta@Sat, 2005-12-31 @ 12:08 PM

Sorry VBT, that's not quite what I meant. I meant it would be interesting to see a table of the best players which would mean only giving them a point for holding a higher record than anyone else. This would mean you could lose points if someone else out did your record. At the moment you have a table which shows how many scores people have submitted which says nothing about their playing ability. Just a suggestion.

[post=143081]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok ,I wrote the query and this time it takes into account best lap and best time, the biggest player is just a count on line entries by user (1 best lap+1 best score= 1 line). Do I take into account entries with no challenger ?

What I meant is only give a point where the person holds the bestscore/time. For example; for the Sega Rally game on Saturn there are 8 people who have submitted times for the Desert Course. The only person who should be counted is Mr Saturn because he has the best course time (better than Toxic Timmy because of his fastest lap). The other 7 peopel should not be counted because theydon't hold the record for that course. Another example is how NLA is shown on the list as having 5 points but you have gotten better times for Daytona USA so they should not be counted which would only leave him with 3 points.

Originally posted by Kuta@Sun, 2006-01-01 @ 12:36 PM

What I meant is only give a point where the person holds the bestscore/time. For example; for the Sega Rally game on Saturn there are 8 people who have submitted times for the Desert Course. The only person who should be counted is Mr Saturn because he has the best course time (better than Toxic Timmy because of his fastest lap). The other 7 peopel should not be counted because theydon't hold the record for that course. Another example is how NLA is shown on the list as having 5 points but you have gotten better times for Daytona USA so they should not be counted which would only leave him with 3 points.

[post=143108]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I will see what I can do :)

Saturn dev section updated :
  • Programs :
    • all Rockin'-B's latest release (see post over :))
  • Sources to port :
    • Added links to projects home page at the right of the sources
    • Added Mures sources : Chu chu rocket clone (from this topic)
    • Added Pingus sources : Lemmings clone(the same)
    • Added NesterDC sources : NES emu working on Dreamcast
Let's hope people are interested to port such games :) Chu Chu rockets has his place on Saturn. All help need can be found in the Saturn dev section and in the Saturn dev board

Small update on the High score section, I've added on the top of the main page the Newest entries :)

Translation section updated :
  • Genesis
    • Advanced Military Commander
    • King Colossus
  • Game Gear
    • SD Gundam Winners History
    • Sylvan Tale
    • Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2
  • Help & Faqs :
    • SatHeader updated to 0.53

Saturn programs updated :
  • SeGaFrEaK_NL's video of samples coming with the Saturn Game Basic added
  • Rockin'-B first port of SDL game : Tic Tac Toe
  • 4 nice programs written by Mic added
  • Bart Trzynadlowski's bitmap demo (quite old but wasn't here)
  • Rockin'-B All Stars updated
  • Planet de Pon updated and sources added
High Score section still updated :
  • Kuta get back his first place on Colums for Genesis
  • Amon is waiting for opponents on Nights for Saturn

We need more high scores everybody here can participate.

Some updates :)
  • Translations :
    • Genesis
      • Sonic Eraser
    • Saturn
      • Shining Force 3 Premium disc
  • Manuals :
    • Splatterhouse 3 for Megadrive
  • Emulation :
    • SSF 0.07 Beta R4

Back