SEGA Ages in USA

Conspiracy Games plans to publish the first five games in Sega's 3D Ages re-release series for PlayStation 2 next year, according to a recent update to the publisher's online release list. The following five games are coming to the United States some time in 2004:

Fantasy Zone

Golden Axe

Monaco GP

Phantasy Star

Space Harrier

Here is an article at slashdot.org, and here is another one at 1up.com

My PS2 is still sitting in the closet collecting dust along with the XBOX. Only my GC and DC are near the tv.

Might have to break out the dust wrags if it comes to the US.

Man do I ever want to play the Phantasy Star remake. Aren't they going to be remaking all four games eventually? Or is that all included already?

Originally posted by racketboy+Nov 25, 2003 @ 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Nov 25, 2003 @ 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ratfish@Nov 25, 2003 @ 08:13 PM

w00t!!!1

Now there's good reason to get a PS2.

not good enough ;) [/b][/quote]

Just be thankful Cloud isn't flaming about how Sega Ages games are only for PS2.

Originally posted by ratfish+Nov 25, 2003 @ 05:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Nov 25, 2003 @ 05:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by racketboy@Nov 25, 2003 @ 02:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ratfish
@Nov 25, 2003 @ 08:13 PM

w00t!!!1

Now there's good reason to get a PS2.

not good enough ;)

Just be thankful Cloud isn't flaming about how Sega Ages games are only for PS2. [/b][/quote]

Heh... :D Now I'll have something else to play in my PoS2 besides VF4 and VF Evolution. Must...have... Phantasy Star and Golden Axe remakes..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by racketboy@Nov 25, 2003 @ 04:58 PM

I'm surprised you actually own one, Cloud

I'm suprised he choses to use "Cloud" (a character from a game exclusively on Playstation) as a handle.

well cloud, you need two, if one is broken already (cheap peice of crap), then you have a backup for when that peice of junk does break...

anyway back to the real news, I can't wait for these games, I was going to pick them up on ebay as imports, but hey, I can wait for an american version... golden axe loooks incredible.... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :cheers

Hmm.. didn't someone say awhile ago that they got the JP Golden Axe and that it was a complete travesty?

I read somewhere (unofficial) that Outrunners is going to be part of the line up. :D

Can any one confirm that?

Back