SEGA Reclaims Classics

Cloud121

Established Member
Taken from IGN:

SEGA Reclaims Classics

Conspiracy to publish retro collection no longer; new screens included.

October 11, 2004 - In an announcement made today at SEGA's media event in San Francisco, it was revealed that the company would be publishing the SEGA Ages compilation pack that had been previously announced by Conspiracy Entertainment. Packed with more games than what was originally thought, SEGA Classics Collection is expected to hit stores sometime before the end of the year and will feature ten different titles taken from the Japanese line of SEGA Ages remakes.

Expected to appear in this all-new set are recreated and enhanced versions of existing favorites Alien Syndrome, Bonanza Bros, Columns, Decathlete, Fantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Monaco GP, Outrun, Space Harrier, Tant-R, and Virtua Racing. Upgrades will range anywhere from completely new environments and stages to a completely overhauled visual engine and remixed soundtracks. Conspiracy is no longer affiliated with the project.

We'll be back with more on SEGA Classics Collection in the coming months, but invite you to check out the latest batch of screenshots taken from the latest build on our media page below.

Hm...

Still nothing on Phantasy Star Collection, but it's still pretty good! 11 games eh? What's the price?

I would much rather have Sega doing the work. What I really want though, is more info on PS collection. Give Me!!!

Back