Sega Saturn Repairs?

Hi

I have a mk2 sega saturn that has recently developed a fault. it has the region and 50/60hz mods as well as another mod to read copied cds (from console passion). now the problem it developed was that the system stopped reading cds properly. ie if you tried loading a game it would goto the music player screen and would just load up a load of music tracks. but you still couldnt run the game nor listen to the music tracks properly (just silence or a garbled up noise!). so i tried again a couple of days later with a music cd. it played one track of the music cd for about 5-10 secs before going back to either garbled or silence.

naturally, i thought it was a laser problem so i sent the console off to a mate who said he maybe able to fix the problem. it turns out that the laser is fine and the system will run fine if you bypass the region mod. so i can either run the system in either uk or jap it seems.

my questions is, is there anyone or any place that can repair/service my sega saturn? (console passion dont repair saturns)

thanks for your time.

Back