SegaXtreme wallpaper contest....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Hey all, as I sit here unable to sleep and hyper as hell w/o any alcohol to put me to sleep, I had this idea. Why dont we have a contect to see who can make the best SEGA-related wallpaper? For prizes, I dunno. Something liek a special title or sumthing liek that would suffice. would be more for fun then prizes IMO. For the rules we could leave it at:

- has to be sega-related

- has to be a res of either 1024x768 or 1280x1024. Preferably the latter cuz I think most people use either that or a higher resolution. I know of nobody who uses 800x600 anymore but maybe most of u do?

Anyways, what are people's thoughts on this? maybe we can make it a go?

and just to add, one week is usually 2x as long as I keep a wallpaper up. I liek to switched it up quite often.

I read it over as I hit the send button and to me it sounded kind of sarcastic, so ya, the correction.

Hmm, sounds like fun. But I think there should be a rule against copy/pasting artwork made by others - ie, no collages or the like.

Originally posted by it290@Jan 29, 2004 @ 05:34 PM

Hmm, sounds like fun. But I think there should be a rule against copy/pasting artwork made by others - ie, no collages or the like.

yeah

BTW, Hi-res versions would be nice

I hope this moves faster than the t-shirt contest

Still waiting on the order forms.

I want my t-shirt :-\. What if they are like pictures of like Sonic, you crop it, apply sum cool filters to give it yer own unique look, and mess w/ sum channels and stuff? Would that be considered copying? Peaople have to get their images elsewhere right?

Ideas are great, but action never happens. I'm guilty of it too. Like getting the HaF section fixed, well I was asked to do it a year ago (finally fixed in maybe 2-3 months ago). Tried to get a number of people to help, lots volunteered but no one actually gave me anything.

Apathy, that's what it is.

wel lstill, if only 3-4 ppl enter that is still 3-4 cool new wallpapers and of course a new sig for the winner :). I would say make it short, like only 3 weeks or sumthin.

If you guys want to start it back up again I'm all for it. :)

Once a week or once a month? Winner gets custom sig or can change ANYBODY's sig for a week (including mod and admins sigs). :devil

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jan 29, 2004 @ 10:15 PM

Once a week or once a month? Winner gets custom sig or can change ANYBODY's sig for a week (including mod and admins sigs). :devil

within reason, I hope... :huh:

Originally posted by it290@Jan 29, 2004 @ 12:34 PM

*kicks*

I would say make it a monthly thing. 3 weeks to do it, 1 week to vote, then we can announce the winner. What ya guys think?

Back