Selling Lots of Games (I'm DESPERATE)

While I was still able to log into my previous account i tried selling this before twice, but unfortunately didn't get much luck. Because of this I'm DESPERATE!.

So I'm just looking to sell the whole lot for $130 + Shipping. Once I think you look at what's included, I think that most will find the price reasonable.

Or, I can do $30 + Shipping for the PC Games, $40 for the Gamecube games + Shipping and $75 for the Saturn games + Shipping.

The price for the individual games overall is $15 dollars higher than for the entire collection since I still want to create some incentive for someone buy the entire lot at once

Anyway, included in the package are 4 PC Games, 16 Japanese Saturn Games, 2 US Saturn Games, 3 Japanes Gamecube Games and the FreeLoader so that you can play the gamecube games on your system.

Below is the complete listing of what is included. If you are interested or have any other questions, just ask (PM, email or in the thread).

Note: All games are origninals (not backups)

Note: All games are in VERY good condition (The exception is the Grandia case, which has a crack. Anyone could easily replace the case though).

Note: I will only be shipping within the US and Canada. Sorry

Here is the overall listing:

PC Games

Note: Games do not come with boxes. Just the orignal Jewel cases and CDs (along with any inserts).

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Doom 3

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Game of the Year Edition

Myst 3: Uru - Ages Beyone Myst.

Game Cube Games

*NOTE* All Gamecube games are japanese.

Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life

Tengai Makyou II - Manjimaru

Giftpia

FreeLoader (so that you can play the 3 games above).

Saturn Games

Sold

Anyway, once again: PM me, post in this thread, or email me if your interested.

Thanks.

no offense, but if you are really desparate, why don't you break the stuff up -- at least by machine type.

Not everyone has all the systems you mentioned.

stupid question, but how much for the christmas nights by itself...

How much are you asking for the saturn games individually? I'd be interested in policenauts and/or lunar magic school maybe

Back