Seph Trilogy Part III: The Return of Sephiroth

Cloud121

Established Member
Ladies and Gentleman. Right here is the fic that nearly made me stop my writing. It is very controversial, and not too mention I think it's crap as well. Anyway, Here you Go...

Sorry, I have to trash this one from the boards.

Meh.. I guess...

Reunion has a much better one, and Truth has the best one by far.

You should see the fic I wrote for a friend of mine. Of course, only she may see it! :lol: 😛

WHAT! don't tell me you don't jerk you monkey... every guy does... EVERY, including me, im jerking right now, and im gonna jerk it when i get home, and im gonna jerk it in bed, and when i wake up, and in the shower, and thats what every mans day is made up of... well maybe im not that excessive but atleast a few time a week.

At least a few times a week? I'm at least a few times a day...

Okay! We're done now! End it here!

Let other people post their opinions.

Yeah, this is by far my worst fic. As after the first half of Day 2, I just pull a bunch of random crap out of nowhere and throw it in there...

I completely lost the original plot after Day 1, although I did throw bits and pieces of it in there for Days 2 - 6.

Due to the young people sex thread being locked, I might as well say this here.

I saw Jenna today, working at the fair. I waved to her and she gave me a big smile and said "Hi".

I hope to see her again tomorrow. 🙂

I think I should repost this, only with all the unecessary bullshit taken out.

Let's see how short it gets....

:lol:

ill do it for you...

Cloud slides his member into [some random FF or PS girl]. Cloud blows his load all over girls back. Leaves room to fight Sephiroth.

FIN!

I am a master, bow before my talent and skill as a writer. And while your there lick my toes, i like that kind of stuff. DONT FORGET THE TOEJAM

Cloud slides his member into girl. Cloud blows his load all over girl's face. Leaves room to fight Sephiroth.

YES!

That is GOLD!

:lol: 😛 :thumbs-up:

Sadly, that is kinda how it'd go, as there was little to no plot to that fic.... <_<

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Wed, 2004-08-11 @ 01:37 PM

well? Where is it then?

Ladies and Gentleman. Right here is the fic that nearly made me stop my writing. It is very controversial, and not too mention I think it's crap as well. Anyway, Here you Go...

Due to the risk of kids from school getting on here to read it, I have to trash this one from the boards.

[post=115207]Quoted post[/post]​

genisus man, usually when you quote someone, you reply to their comment.

EDIT: Never mind, the reply is inside the quote. Good eye Mr. ExCyber

Cloud, put the story back up, this was among your best work.

Back