Shadow of Hedgehog

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Here are some screens of Sega's upcomming Shadow of Hedgehog game and yes, that is a gun you see. This game will be released in November of this year for the Gamecube.

sonic2.jpg
sonic4.jpg

Thanks to the Magic Box for the images.

The gun's probably gonna affect sales though... less sales from media-conscious mothers and more from the mid-teen demographic.. it'll all even out in the end 🙂

Looks good, can't wait... it always brings a tear to my eye to see Sega and Nintendo working together to bring great games to us gamers.

still think it'd be awesome to see sega go 2nd party w/ nintendo. Would be nice to see a lot of colaboration. Sonic and friends showin up in nintendo games.

Why dont they bring Virtual On to GC or Revolution??

Talk about offtopic huh?

Anyway, the seems to be like another clone of the 3d sonic series, except with a gun in hand... just my thoughts...

Sonic Mega Collection should cure all cravings for old-school sonic... 😉

It'd be nice to see Sega work a lot with Nintendo, but i think as a game developer, it'd be best for them to keep their options open. I'm sure Nintendo sees this and is happy to see Sega flourishing like they currently are.

Anyone know when that contract between SqureEnix and Sony is over? Man... i can't wait til Square and Nintendo can get together again... Final Fantasy Anniversary Collection anyone? 🙂

I don't know about you guys, but these 3D sonic games are not all that good. Sonic Adventure was awesome, just awesome. Sonic Adventure 2 was okay, but the adventure field was missing (just a bunch of cutscenes and action stages). Sonic Heroes was just so poorly crafted that I was disappointed. Hope this game can fix up the reputation. As for old-school sonic, that was the best. Even sonic 3d blast was good.

I don't think there is any exclusive deal with Sony anymore. Square/Enix announced they are making some FF games for the X-Box.

Back