Shining Soul

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
In ancient times, a great civilization was reduced to ashes by the Dark Dragon, the incarnation of destruction. After hundreds of years, a new people settled the land. But, the Dark Dragon arose to once again turn the towns into a sea of fire. Only a small group of individuals knew of a means to confront the Dark Dragon. They were the descendants of those whose homes were destroye long ago. These descendants of the ancients went forth and challenged the Dark Dragon, equipped with weapons and knowledge handed down by their ancestors.

Now, the final stage of the war is about to begin. Will the Shining Fleet, led by the strategist Noah, succeed in defeating the dragon's Five Generals as well as the Dark Dragon itself...?
  • Customize your character by selecting from various color schemes, weapons, and armor.
  • Choose from 4 exciting character classes with different abilities!
  • Embark on an epic journey, explore dark labyrinths, and battle gigantic bosses!
Game play on the Game Boy® Advance video game system

:flamethrower: --> The Dark Dragon was actually a smiley using a flame thrower

Attachments

• Shining_Soul.JPG
    Shining_Soul.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 101
Haven't played any of the shining series on GBA... I am told they are good. They aughta be, its the freakin' shining series. Anything less then great is blasphomy!

I haven't played it either, but I will if I ever get a GBA. I should because games are cheap now. I didn't know Atlus published any of Sega's GBA efforts, I thought THQ did that, oh well.

I have a GBA SP with Lunar, EWJ, FF tactics, Phantasy Star Collection, and Dragonballz Im gonna put up for sale soon.

Back