sonic the hedchog comics

No where but eBay, and they aren't cheap. Last year I sold all of them up to issue 87, with all the specials up to that point for over 200 dollars.

Uhm, you could try your local comic book store as well.... most likely you'll be able to get them for no more than 50 cents / 1 dollar for the average issue.

Not much man. For some reason, only really young kids dig looking back on the history of video games. Usually young kids are the ones without credit cards too.. I would give it $20 tops.

The Archie comics?

I pick the old issues up easily at Comic Conventions, and I'm in the UK!

I've got #2 for about £3, and the rest for £1 each!

I almost a full set of the Knuckles comics, and a few NiGHTS comics, got them for £1-1.50 each. 😀

Just search for "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" and it'll bring up a list. Choose "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG--THE SERIES (1993)" for individual issues (though the early ones are a bit pricey). They've also got some of the Knuckles books and the Sonic trade paperbacks.

Mile High Comics. Ah yes, one of the nicest things about living in Denver. Their prices are a bit high sometimes, but they have EVERYTHING. They even have a big warehouse aside from their main store that's also open to the public.

I heard an interview on the radio with the founder/owner of the store... he got his start by cleaning out some people's house, they had 250,000 comics they didn't want (this was back in the sixties).. he just took those instead of payment. I wish I was that lucky.

Back