Sponsorship

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
As you can tell by the logo on the news page we have a sponsor, Lik Sang. They will be helping to pay for this site so if you have any import gamming stuff you want to purchase please click on that link to buy it. They have free shipping on all games right now and some of the best import prices around so check them out.

Thank you, IceMan2k.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 18, 2004 @ 11:51 PM

Afterall these years...

BAM!

There's a banner....

It's not a problem it will help the site to continue and also it's a great shop. I always want to buy something there but the shipping fees are high for France. I just saw they have a Lik Sang Europe with DC coder cables at 24 Euros + 7 Euros, It's a great price comparing to a french online shop that sells the same cable at 45 Euros + 6 Euros. Maybe I'll buy it I don't know 🙂

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 18, 2004 @ 07:27 PM

Yeah I know, I'm just pointing it out.

🙂

The Lik-Sang sponsorship link should eventually be integrated into the site instead of using a banner.

It is not on a per click basis, I only get money from them if you buy something from them through that link.

Originally posted by link343@Aug 18, 2004 @ 05:21 PM

So, I should Click that banner if I want to buy something From Lik-Sang?

If you click on that banner, it gives you a special cookie, and when you buy something IceMan2k will earn a commision.

Back