Super Monkey Ball coming to PS2!

I'm not a PS2 fan, but I see this a nice way to spread the Sega gaming love and bring Sega some more $$$$

Good for them. I want Sega to become one the top game developers. And if supporting the PS2 is how to get that done, so be it. Just as long as they continue to support the GC.

I hope it sells well and brings in Sega some good money, but I hope once they get really going again they'll focus more on original stuff again and slow the ports. I love both SMB 1&2 and hope that this helps these great games to reach a larger audience as they deserve. There are 2 downfalls with this port though, 1 being that the Gamecube stick was perfect for this game and the second being that a multitap is required to enjoy its amazing 4 player fun. It should be a great value though, 2 games in 1 and cheaper than most new games.

But enough talk about this, where in the hell is the Super Monkey Ball 3 News? <_< I was hoping it would be shown at e3, or at least some more info would be released... but nothing. Nada. Zitch. :bs Its one of my top 5 most anticipated games, even without much info (8 player lan!WOOO!) or a release date (I'm hoping this holiday season... but not going to happen)

---Ammut

Back