Take 2 signs exclusive deal with Sega Sports.

axelblazeadam

Staff member
from Spong:

Take 2 Interactive announced today that it has signed an exclusive deal with SEGA to publish and distribute all of SEGA’s ESPN Sports range worldwide. The deal has no fixed expiration date, and so Take 2 will be able to extend this arrangement to handle any ESPN game for release on the next generation of consoles and beyond

http://spong.com/x?art=6899

Hopefully Take 2's marketing will finally get Sega's Sport titles the respect they deserve.

Take 2 is the publisher for Rockstar Games, and we know how Take 2 did with them. :) Nothing but good news for Sega - the ESPN name is known worldwide, and will definetly get air time on ESPN's flagship station (now in high definition). It'll be definetely an exciting time for Sega, and not so exciting for EA (who probably wishes they didn't not publish on the Dreamcast right about now).

Since Sega went software only, I'm sure EA has been kicking themselves. This can only be good news for Sega.

Sounds great! I love the 2K games to death, and I despise EA with a PASSION! Simply because EA was so far up $ony's ass at the time of the DC launch, they didn't want to make games for it (you all already knew that), but also they felt that the DC wouldn't succeed without them!

Talk about self-centered..

How much of $ony's cock do developer's suck nowadays?

I only had to read it once, but slowly. :D

This is good news though, Visual Concepts has always made great sports titles, but a lot of people don't know and just play whatever they're spoon fed. So maybe now they'll be spoon fed something good for once.

Back