The Best Genesis Games

I'll never forget the day I was 8 years old (1999).

The Genesis was so out of date and old, and there was pretty much a guarantee you weren't going to find games for it, or it would be hard to. Never the less, I found Road Rash, Road Rash 2, and Road Rash 3.

I went home and played them. and played them... I loved the graphics, and said "screw my n64". It took me a whole 5 months just to get bored with the first one. Another 6 for the second, and finally, 3 months took me to the third one. I stil play those games again today, and it's a shame no more Road Rash games are being made.

I could sit here and gripe about it forever, but nothing would ever come of it. Besides, electronic arts, last I heard, is slamming worthwhile companies down the drain, (rockstar, for example.) So, I recommend Road Rash to those with a sega Genesis... and the other ones, like Road Rash 2 an to those of you with a Genesis. A great game, and, in my opinion, it set an example of what motor cycle games should be.

I'm am still convinced that Super Bubble Bobble does not exist. I have searched for years, and I have yet to find evidence that it is real. There has been no carts on ebay, no working ROM ever made public, no actual picture of the cart. So, how does it make it on this list? If anyone actually owns it, I would like to know.

Back