US PSP Launch date and Nintendo

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Nintendo of America is rumoured to have something VERY big in stores when the PSP reaches the US to combat PSP sales. No idea as to what it is but it will be BIG Nintendo says. So stay tuned for more info!

Thanks to Spong for the info.

If they are expecting it to steal the thunder of the PSP, its gotta be huge. Bigger than a game. Nintendo has rumored the Revolution will start this year. I'm thinking a sneak peak at that. Thouh, a portable GC would be awesome. Maybe some sort of adaptor for the DS? A media card reader for movies and music?

A reliable source has stated that they're going to come out with a real life model of all the Resident Evil chicks and Samus in a bikini!!!
And it's only going to be avaiable to SP buyers!

So save up boys!!!

Ian Van Dahl said:
A reliable source has stated that they're going to come out with a real life model of all the Resident Evil chicks and Samus in a bikini!!!
And it's only going to be avaiable to SP buyers!

So save up boys!!!
Hmm, RE mail order brides! :lol: Woo!

I'm gonna be wanting a showcase of the final product before I buy, though B)

Even so with the new handheld NDS and the PSP by SONY I don´t think it would be the right time maybe in about a year they´ll show us something.

We won't find out until next year what the big surprise is. I would hope it's not the media player, since they've already announced it for Japan.

Back