Videogamers have "quicker eyes"

stack99

Established Member
Video game players may spend a lot of time on the couch, but when they're ready to go out they can find their keys quicker than the rest of us, a study suggests.

Researchers found that gamers who devote much of their free time to Grand Theft Auto and Super Mario may be able to scan their environment and spot the target of their search more quickly than non-gamers can.

Source

I can attest to that. I look over my fathers shoulder at work a lot when he wants to get my opinion on something and I tend to catch stuff pretty fast. It also helps that I read so much that I read a lot faster than many people don.

Ahh, but what about gamers who play a lot of Final Fantasy? C......l......o.....u....d.......c.........o............m............e..........b...........a.........c.........k............h..............e.................r.................e.................

Originally posted by it290@Thu, 2005-07-07 @ 08:40 PM

Ahh, but what about gamers who play a lot of Final Fantasy? C......l......o.....u....d.......c.........o............m............e..........b...........a.........c.........k............h..............e.................r.................e.................

[post=136469]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: 😀

Back