What are you doing~!!??

Des-ROW

Established Member
Hmmm... maybe it is a little stupid... but I wanted to see if you liked this or not...

Just like in the "What song are you currently listening to?" thread, here, you can post whatever you are doing at the moment, and that, obviously, you want to share with all of us.

Well... let's see how this works out! ^^;

Hmmm... currently I am just... eating a lemon...

well obviously everyone is posting, so that's a given. I am also trying to figure out if I am gunna go to SLC and party my ass off at my friend Iri's casa. Hopefully all goes well like the last 2 nights....whooa! goodtimes ;).

Until just now I was seeing how long I can hang upside-down, right now I'm trying to figure out what the nasty ass smell that just came into the room is.

Des-chan have you ever started a topic before? You've always been more of a replier. Not complaining, I'm just saying. ;)

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 10, 2004 @ 05:21 PM

Des-chan have you ever started a topic before? You've always been more of a replier. Not complaining, I'm just saying. ;)

I know I know... I believe I have started... like... 3 threads total?

just bought the movie "Soldier" from barnesandnoble.com......not the best movie ever, but I liked it. And kurt russel is a badass.(period) :smokin:

Watching Futurama, and then I figure I'm going to finish reading Ravenor.

Edit: Ravenor will have to wait. Sealab is on, and he's giving the Gloops alcohol right now!

I'm scanning old slides (photos) of my wife when she was a kid

and just got done watching her play Animal Crossing on my new GC :)

Testing a somewhat scratched disc of Resident Evil for Saturn. Looks repairable even if it isn't currently readable somewhere.

Getting ready to go to work... Bleh!

I just applied at a new gamestop though. I hope i get the job, cause working at bill millers is boring.

Talking to my girlfriend on the phone, wondering if i should go back to sleep, or go to her house to get my gamecube back. (sunday morning video game veg-out, used to be a tradition of mine)

Man... threads like these just plain beg to be spammed. :lol:

I'm doing this!

(2 minutes later)

I'm doing that!

(5 minutes later)

I'm not doing this!

Heh...

Anyway, I'm listening to some Smile.DK, Mega Man II (Wood Man!), and trying to decide which game to play (I really should beat Sonic 3...)

I'm playing VF right now, and editing Des' fighter.

Okay, now I'm starting to spam the thread.

We should only post in here every few hours or so.

Back