What do you do when SX.com is down?

I thank you for that last option. :D

Huh? I voted the VF/RE4 one, and it showed up fine before...

But now I come back, and my vote is not on the IRC option. :blink:

Can someone fix that for me please?

UMMM, I did all of those!!!!! SERIOUSILY, well except the VF4 thing. The site is kinda bleh... i didnt even put it up on the server yet, i can show you when i get home and can ftp it! i called it www.SeXtWO.com

Well, since I bot/op the chat room, I was already there. I already have a video game forum on my site's message board, so that covers the "bestest site evar" option. I did frequently come by and hit refresh, since I was getting some stranger messages than I expected to, and since for some reason the Index file was loading, just not the files that were to load in the frames. (I believe that was a cache issue, because my other computer didn't do it.) I don't like Virtua Fighter all that much (I prefer 2D fighters to the 3D ones), and while I'm sure I'll pick up RE4, that won't be until I can buy it used for $10 or so. I'm not in school, so no homework, I have better things to do than sit in a corner and cry, and my game systems aren't speaking to me right now (except for the Xbox, but it is telling me to do bad things I don't want to do). So that leaves me with...

Writing a new PHP application for my site that allows me to more quickly and easily review new submissions all at once.

I came back frequently to refresh. Figured it would be down only for a short period of time. I also worked on finishing some games I have half finished.

I think we need to fix your posts count. For some reason it is headed in the wrong direction. It seems to be getting closer to zero. :devil:

Originally posted by schi0249@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 09:52 PM

I think we need to fix your posts count. For some reason it is headed in the wrong direction. It seems to be getting closer to zero. :devil:

[post=126063]Quoted post[/post]​

Naaa, he just has to work his way back from all his posts back when he was Cloud121. :biglaugh

Where's the option for deciding it was as good a time as any to learn how to fly? Man, falling really hurts...

Back