What program should i use to Burn iso+mp3 image

Ok,i been burning game for my Sega Saturn lately and i just noticed that alcohol 120% leaves the mp3 out when burning CD although its perfectly fine when i mount the image to try on the emulator before the burn.

So what program should i use to burn iso+mp3 or to convert mp3 to wav and modify my iso afterward i guess...

I believe Nero can do iso+mp3, but I personally always just convert the files to wav first. Many programs can do that, including Nero's encoding files feature.

ok, but if i convert the mp3 into wav, do i need to change something in the .iso to tell the burner the track are name differently? since theyre not .mp3 anymore :p coz from what i read in the sticky, u need to convert into Wav and make a .cue, but what about the .bin? im really confused lol

After you convert the MP3's to Wav your going to use http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/stunt/644/programs.html to make a new cue sheet. I've been told that the cue sheet maker adds the 4th line something about "Post Gap 2:00" or something and you should remove that from the cue sheet. Really your best bet is to get a good Bin and Cue rip. In my experience with ISO + CUE + MP3 the audio works 99% but there are little glitches or such once in awhile with some of the audio tracks.

As far as the cue sheet maker, you can also find that download in the tools here (segaxtreme).

Back