What's your sign?

What's your sign?

I suspect that those descriptions just take virtues and problems that are common to many people to some degree and split them up among the signs. In principle it's the converse of the old internet card trick where it always manages to remove your card. :)

What's your sign?

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Aug 18, 2004 @ 08:52 AM

My sign looks an awful lot like a hand with all the fingers closed except the middle one. But I don't see "The Bird" as one of the options, so its null vote for me. Too bad, its a great constellation.

You could have voted, didn´t you see the "I´m stupid" option? :biglaugh

What's your sign?

Why? I'd like to see you prove that there isn't a constellation that looks like a middle finger.

What's your sign?

There may be a grouping of stars that looks like a middle finger. That does not mean it is of the 88 astronomical constellations, but still would make it a constellation. Though, it lacks qualifying as a astrological constellation; which there are only twelve of. So you could not of been born under "the bird". Sorry, but your vote has to be "I'm Stupid!" :D

What's your sign?

Seeing as how they're all just made up (which is what I was getting at in the first place, but nobody but maybe Ex seemed to latch onto the idea), I could make a new group of 12 using only obscene star patterns. :p

What's your sign?

My friend Erica let me borrow a book she was reading on astrology, and I wrote down everything from Scorpio that applied to me:

Scorpios generally are:

Stubborn

Deeply Emotional

Lustful

Capable of Genius

Thoughtful

Sensitive

Passionate Lovers

Loyal

Supportive

Protective

On the other hand, they can be:

Demanding

Possessive

Jealous

Unforgiving of faults

Quick to a powerful rage

Grudge-holders

Creators of enemies

Obsessive, especially with sex

Angry

Suspicious

Secretive

Scorpios Love:

Sex

Loyalty in a partner

Privacy

Trust

Sensuality/Passion

Strength

Acknowledgment

Honesty/Integrity

Scorpios Hate:

Lying and deceit

Being analysed/questioned

Excessive compliments

Insincerity

Being embarassed

Passivity

Their natural suspicion can make for torrid relationships. People generally expect to be trusted, and can find this behavior insulting, and this can drive many a good prospect away. Scorpios require solid security without feeling their partner is a doormat. The longer a relationship lasts with a Scorpio, the more secure it tends to become.

Scorpios carry the deceits of the past with a hurt as fresh as it was yesterday. This can turn into full blown self-pity, and Scorpio can become his own worst enemy.

Yet they can be jealous and possessive, you will not find a more passionate sign in the zodiac.

They are deeply emotional, with a great need and desire to partner.

I left A LOT out, but that's all that applies to me.

Back