who changed my member status - to dora the explorer?

Hi. I absolutley HATE the nick jr show "dora the explorer" . Admin, why did you change my member status to dora the explorer? I would be better with my member status as "swiper the fox" !

maybe it was Nintendo, probably a copyright violation, those F!@#$% tightwads!!!

(Edited by cww80 at 7:44 am on July 18, 2002)

no it isn't :) . It is iceman2k! Please mr admin, change my member status to "swiper the fox" !

Quote: from cww80 on 1:40 pm on July 18, 2002
maybe it was Nintendo, probably a copyright violation, those F!@#$% tightwads!!!

(Edited by cww80 at 7:44 am on July 18, 2002)

Thats not funny... show some respect!

For those of you that don't already know, Iceman2k died in a horrible car accident the other day. He will be missed.

Quote: from Karny on 11:14 am on July 19, 2002

For those of you that don't already know, Iceman2k died in a horrible car accident the other day. He will be missed.

oh man...LoL

I guess that you are in charge now, okay, change my member status to "swiper the fox" !

Quote: from Karny on 5:14 pm on July 19, 2002

That isn't funny. He posted news last on the 20th and you posted this on the 19th while no one else has mentioned his death.

(Edited by calganagain at 11:15 pm on July 22, 2002)

Quote: from Karny on 7:02 am on July 29, 2002
Super Yoshi... I'm not sure whats happening here... i think someone must have haX0red the boards?! :p

yep, that must be what happened...

Back