Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox 360

• PS3

• Not Sure Yet

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would say the Wii. No matter how fun the games are on the other systems they aren't any fun behind store glass. If I can't afford to feed the habit, what good is it? Not to mention most new games are boring as hell, they are all waay too similar. Although the Wii (and DS) from Nintendo are both affordable and look to have games that are actually entertaining. If I did get another console besides the Wii and DS, it would be a 360. Again, the PS3 is too expensive, period.

:viking:

Maybe Wii for the paddle, the design and games :)

The PS 3 is horrible and is really too expensive.

The wii will be the better of the 3. Its inovated and has fun games. Nintendo did a good thing making the wii backwards compadble with Gamecube games. Other than the wii controler, there's a light gun for Duck Hunt 2, and a Classic controler for SSBB, and nintendo pack wi-fi into it.

Well, there's my Wii rant.

My vote is for the 360. Although I hope the Wii does wonders. Each system will have it's own following and own unique titles (as always) and that should be the deciding factor. Unless people all of a sudden have a hell of a lot more money to spend these days, I don't know why they would spring for a PS3 unless it had some truly amazing games. Time will tell what happens..

XBox360 in my mind. Though other people will think different about this again and pay a lot of money for a PS3. The Wii might be too weak in terms of computational power.

I agree with RockinB for the most part. While the Wii isn't going to be as powerful, that is only going to matter mostly to the hardcore type games. And in that respect, only the hardest of the hardcore are going to be buying a PS3. I can very easily see most people buying a 360 and a Wii in place of the PS3.

Yeah it looks like I'll be buying a wii and possibily a 360 but he ps3 seems far off as most games out on the PS3 will probably out on the 360 aswell especially since the 360 came out a year ahead of the ps3 it'll probably have a lot of ground in the next generation market by the time ps3 comes out and will most probably be better supported 3rd party wise this time around.

Back