WTB : Nintendo / Sega Game Screwdriver

Like this but cheaper :)

If it's not you, i'm looking for a shop to sell them

I live in France, so I prefer Europe seller (unlike this ebay seller)

...else i'll have so pay 20$ :(

Kaneda

have you tried a hardware store , i bought one at a place called "ace hardware" here in america . It was $3.5 for a bit

Don't all sega consoles use standard philips head screws? I know i've openend up my mega drive,model 1 before.....along with the carts also.And I didn't need a gamebit..

I beleive only fools like nintendo bother with silly hardware protections,although microsoft used torx screws...which can still be hacked apart with standard screwdrivers.

Originally posted by Darklegion@Jun 16, 2004 @ 09:57 AM

Don't all sega consoles use standard philips head screws? I know i've openend up my mega drive,model 1 before.....along with the carts also.And I didn't need a gamebit..

I beleive only fools like nintendo bother with silly hardware protections,although microsoft used torx screws...which can still be hacked apart with standard screwdrivers.

I've opened a Genesis Model 1 and a Model 2 with a Phillips Screwdriver. I think you need a gamebit to open the cartridges though. Usually it's just Nintendo that uses those. Nintendo, they also use tri-wing screws a lot on Gameboy stuff.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Jun 18, 2004 @ 02:42 AM

Exactly! The best! ^^

The pen+fire method?

それは何ですか?

I am intrigued. Please explain what you mean.

:cheers

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 18, 2004 @ 07:30 AM

I've opened a Genesis Model 1 and a Model 2 with a Phillips Screwdriver. I think you need a gamebit to open the cartridges though. Usually it's just Nintendo that uses those. Nintendo, they also use tri-wing screws a lot on Gameboy stuff.

I've opened Gennys easily myself too

take a pen

empty it

use fire to make to top hot

quickly put it on a Sega Screw

let it like that some seconds

you now have a Sega Screwdriver :)

and i talk about Cartridge or GG screw

Originally posted by Kaneda@Jun 18, 2004 @ 05:30 PM

take a pen

empty it

use fire to make to top hot