Xai's Sega Sale

Xai's Sega Sale

Woah, long time since I've been active on this message board. Anyway, I'm heading off to college next week and I definately need to clear some more space here at my house before I go (or else someone else is going to clear it for me) I figure I should sell my sega related items here to pocket some cash and benefit a sega fan. Anyway, I'm looking to sell these items as package deals because I need to get rid of them as quickly as possible. All prices are negotiable, send me an e-mail or a PM if interested (preferably e-mail). Pictures can be provided upon request. Item prices are with shipping.

Saturn Package $100 [SOLD]:

- Modified Model 1 Sega Saturn complete with AV Cables/Power Plug

- Official Sega Saturn Multitap w/box

- One official Sega Saturn 3d Control Pad

- Three official Sega Saturn controllers

- Official Sega Saturn Memory Cartridge

- Action Replay Plus 4M 5 in 1 Cartridge (Extra save game memory, lets you play games from other regions, 1MB Ram Cart, 4MB Ram Cart, allows for Action Replay Cheat Codes)

- One Sega Saturn Bootleg Demo Disc

- Eight Domestic Sega Saturn titles

- Eight Import Sega Saturn titles (From Japan)

These are the domestic titles: Enemy Zero, Fighting Vipers, Norse by Norsewest The Return of the Lost Vikings, Shinobi Legions, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Sonic 3D Blast, Virtual On, World Series Baseball 98. All of them come in cases with their manuals. The WSB 98 Case is cracked.

These are the import titles: Bug!, Dragon Force (Soundtrack CD not included), Guardian Heroes, Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Azel (Import version of Saga, not in original case), Slayers Royale (cracked case), Sonic Jam, Virtua Fighter 2. These come in their original cases and with manuals unless otherwise stated.

Dreamcast Package $50:

- Sega Dreamcast unit complete with AV Cables/Power Plug/Box

- Three Official Sega Dreamcast Controllers

- Four Official Sega Dreamcast Visual Memory Units (VMUs)

- One Official Sega Dreamcast Mouse (with box)

- Generator Vol. 2 Demo Disc

- Web Browser 2.0

- Six Domestic Sega Dreamcast titles

These are the domestic titles: Grandia 2, Phantasy Star Online, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure, Resident Evil: Code Veronica. All titles come with cases and manuals.

I also have the keyboard lying around here somewhere, I'll include it with no additional charge if I can find them.

I'm really looking to get rid of these items quickly so they need to be purchased via PayPal. Remember, these are the prices with shipping included, I will ship the items out via USPS Priority Mail as soon as they are purchased.

[Edit: Grandia 2 Added, Saturn package sold, Dreamcast price reduced]

Xai's Sega Sale

Woah, i wish i had the moeny for the model 1 saturn. If it's modded, mal or somebody of that knowledge should pick it up. Collector's version, and could be used for better model 1 modding development. Thanks for sharing!

Xai's Sega Sale

Very Nice Prices!

If I had spare change I would gobble these up.

You will have a buyer!

Xai's Sega Sale

Just trying to sell them off before the parents toss them while I'm away. I wish I didn't have to :( Oh well, my loss is everyone else's gain.

Oh, and there's already been a topic based on the modification of this saturn. http://www.phantasy-star-universe.com/foru...topic=4602&st=0

it's two years old but yeah, this model one was one of the freaks that came with a 21-pin ribbon connection.

Xai's Sega Sale

Thanks! Well, I'm signing off for now. I guess earliest PM will get the goods. hehehehe

Xai's Sega Sale

I must say VERY good prices...and since shipping is included that makes the deals even better.... :drool:

EDIT: I take back my offer...I'm going to college too, i wouldn't even be home to receive the package if i purchased it, plus I need to start saving...i quit my job to go to school....still great prices...someone snatch this up!!! :blink:

Xai's Sega Sale

Xai

That dreamcast deal sounds good, I'm looking for an A/v cable but wouldn't mind spare parts etc...

I can do paypal, just let let me get with my wife, no later than saturday, i'll let you know.

thanks

the man

Back