XBOX poll results from Gamefaqs

Here are results from Gamefaqs:

Yes, more than one 2.72% 1872

Yes, I have one 29.61% 20402

No, but maybe for Christmas 8.46% 5832

No, they're too expensive 11.09% 7644

No, I don't want one 48.11% 33147

TOTAL VOTES 68897

Now, wouldn't it be nice to get the same poll here, at Sega Xtreme?

Neh, they run these polls at least twice a year, and it's almost always the same result. I don't know why they bother.

I recall maybe a year or two ago when Final Fantasy (all of them) dropped out of the most viewed FAQs list, and just for the sake of it being up there the populace 'willed' it back on. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Think about it, if Final Fantasy were on the Xbox than the PS2, how do you think that poll would end up?

I can't even go on the gamefaqs message boards, it's too depressing to me lol. In any case, I probably play my xbox more than any other system, just cause I have it modded and stuff, so I never have to track down my gamediscs or memory cards. These days with work and all, when I wanna play a game, I wanna play a game, not go and look for my games to play.

To a lesser extent I know what you mean, Rabbit

I love my little NesterDC disc.

I just pop it in and I have a nice NES library to browse with my controller

We i would buy a XBox if there was more SEGA games. Outrun 2 would be enough.

your sooooo right rack, I have the same nesterdc... and man oh man, is that a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet disk, second only to my sms/genesis dc emu disks of course... :lol:

Is there a good Genesis emulator for the DC? I read the one that was taken down from dcemu was the only halfway decent one, but had terrible sound.

EDIT: Which is better? SMEG or SMS Plus (the new one)? Both look good.

I have an X-Box, but only because I won it i a work contest. I would never have bought it. Not enough games that interest me.

From what i have seen, majority of people who don't have xbox's are the ones who don't like it and really only because of that reason. I hated all systems i didn't have. But now i have them and i can see them all for what they are good for. All my friends hated XBOX but when i got one, and we played it, they loved it. Its all we play.

Sure, there aren't many games that interest me available on Xbox.

Some Sega exclusives on it maybe: PD Orta, JSRF, Otogi.

and a couple others: Fable, Knight of the Old Republic.

That's about it.

they have sum cool games that are exclusive, mostly new ones though. I like mine the best cuz it's modded and has tonz of games on it, even intellivision, haha. It's rlly the only way to go guys, trust me, get one.

Back