Zone of The Enders 2 & Slave Zero....

I Completed Zone of The Enders 2nd Runner.

Awesome graphics, hyper fast action game-play, cool Boss battles & great music.

The last two fights against Anubis are the most impressive Boss battles I’ve ever encountered.

Also, the level where you have to destroy the 5 Bahram battle ships over the sky of Mars, is just too cool!

The Lock-On lasers are great, but only effective against smaller enemies.

I found the “Grab” being one of the most effective sub-weapons. It’s so cool spinning around the enemies and watching them brake up into pieces.

The sword-slice combos of Jehuty, could take on Strider Hiryu any day!

The story & videos were amazing!

“Project Auman’s purpose is not domination…

Destruction!”

Also the video/dialogue with the Zakat pilots was nice.

After you defeat them they escape, so I guess they might reappear in Zone 3?!

Zone 2 is light years ahead from Robotech Battle Cry!

I loved the Intro main song, both original & remixed. That girl has nice voice.

Seeing as you also get to fight against the famous Vic Viper, what else would you want from a fast action Mech game?!

I wonder if the infamous KONAMI code works in Zone 2?

If the game had been a bit larger, it would be almost perfect!

Another cool Mech game, well worth to try out is: Slave Zero for PC-CD-ROM.

This is a huge game, with great gameplay, graphics & music.

The Boss fights are just as cool as in Zone 2.

Some of them are just massive. The Boss that comes smash-charging into the sewer-level gate and you continue fighting & ascending upwards, while the sewer gets flooded, is great!

The game also features Techno-Rave music tracks which are a bit better than Zone 2 in my opinion.

It takes place in a huge Mega-City similar to the Judge Dredd Megapolis!

The game is a constant ascension to the highest point of the city, culminating in a final battle against the Final Boss.

I found some of the weapons and levels of the 2 games, being a bit similar!

You could grab objects & smash enemies in both games.

Also the Mech enemies of Slave Zero looked better than the cheap looking Raptor frames & spider-bots in Zone 2.

Can’t wait for Zone 3!

My friend tried to get me into Zone of the Enders but i couldn't.

I had Slave Zero for DC however. That game was freakin awsome IMO.

I can't imagine playing Slave Zero without a mouse?

Aiming must be hard with the DC joypad.

The Slave Zero graphics compared to the PC version?

Slave Zero 2 was in production for about 15months until funding stopped, which is a shame, as it promised a true sequel experience.

At least that's what I've heard.

Graphics weren't quite as good. Resolution and texture wise. It wasn't hard to play without the mouse/keyboard. I love playing fps on console now for some reason much better than with a mouse and keyboard. Much less accurate though.

Playing with 3 other friends on slave zero on DC is quite fun however.

That sucks that they cancled the sequal.

I had/still have the first zone of the enders game. I thought it was really fun to be able to toss the enemies around like you were talking about. The reason I didn't give in and buy the sequel though was b/c the main character in the first one was such a whiny bitch, ugh.

Are you aware that the sequel is said to blow the first game out of the water if *every* aspect, including the Shinji-ish main character?

ZOE2 is set a few years after the first, the it's got a new main character (but Leo -now older - is in the game too).

The main character of Zone 2 (Dingo) is very cool. So are the rest of the characters.

Leo is also older now and pilots the Vic Viper Morphing Lev, from the Gradius Series! :cool:

All the characters are Anime-Manga drawn & animated, which brings a completly new experience/feel, in relation to the cheap 3D animated videos of Zone 1.

The anime videos take up half of the game's length.

Great game for Robotech/Macross Fans!

I was pleased at least! :thumbs-up:

Back