Shadow the Hedgehog

Originally posted by Pumster@Sat, 2005-03-12 @ 02:18 AM

That's true, but Sega's too small to have an Electronic Arts mentality - they've been losing money for quite some time now, and cranking out shitty games like Blood Will Tell isn't helping. What Sega needs is a huge change in management - If ANYONE ELSE ran Sega, Shadow-With-a-Gun would be scrapped in favor of a completely re-designed, more aggressive Sonic game.

[post=131310]Quoted post[/post]​

They just need a whole new marketing department so they know what will sell and do well instead of jump head first into any game.

Originally posted by Dud+Mon, 2005-03-14 @ 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dud @ Mon, 2005-03-14 @ 12:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree with TheXev. Sonic Team needs to undo just about everything they did with the Sonic Adventure series. I'll explain later, because I don't feel like it right now.

EDIT: Screw it, it would be a three page essay if I wrote everything I had to say on the subject.

[post=131470]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

A three page essay, on something sonic related? Who would ever do that? :sarcasm:

<!--QuoteBegin-Darsh
@Mon, 2005-03-14 @ 08:31 AM

They just need a whole new marketing department so they know what will sell and do well instead of jump head first into any game.

[post=131493]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

I fully agree, Sega’s marketing has gone to shit since the Saturn days. They need to start getting their name back out there, so people other then “us” (form goers, etc) know about their games.

Hey TheXev - you did know you could boost your speed in that Doomsday level by tapping any of the jump buttons, right? :lol:

Back