Virtua Fighter Cyber Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, one of the few new games that actually looks good! Can't wait for this to come out on cube, gotta reserve this one in a couple of months :).

What system is everyone gunna get it for?

Yeah, I've been following the game for a while now. I only see it get better and better as time goes on.

I'm getting it for Gamecube. Better graphics and not horendous load times like the PS2.

Originally posted by Darsh@May 7, 2004 @ 12:29 PM

I'm getting it for Gamecube. Better graphics and not horendous load times like the PS2.

The PlayStation2 version will have horrendous load times? Really?

The game looks like a Kingdom Hearts "variation", not very interesting.

And regarding the graphics, I am not impressed, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution looks a lot better, even the 3D model for Akira is worse looking.

All versions will have the same graphics, sorry.

Looks very nice. The graphics are phenominal, but I don't think they need to be. It's supposed to be a little cartoony.

As for the comparison to Kingdom Hearts, I think this will be a little more like a fighter/beatumup that will apeal to people less familiar with RPGs or people that would like something a little different from their RPGs.

This might push me over the edge into buying a Gamecube once I move to FL in 3 months. Now if they would just release FV4 Final Tuned for GC.

Looks a lot better game then I was expecting it to be after the initial announcement.

As far as the graphics go there's no way the character models would be better then VF4:Evo anyway. 3D fighters almost always have more detailed characters then other styles of game, probably due to there being less going on in the background.

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@May 7, 2004 @ 02:13 PM

Looks a lot better game then I was expecting it to be after the initial announcement.

As far as the graphics go there's no way the character models would be better then VF4:Evo anyway. 3D fighters almost always have more detailed characters then other styles of game, probably due to there being less going on in the background.

Even in the scenes in which the main character battles with Akira (only 2 charas onscreen), the models are still the same, and backgound is practically nothing.

ANYWAY... who cares if the graphics aren't as good as VF4

graphics are my lowest concern.

If the gameplay and control is good -- I'm sold

Originally posted by racketboy@May 7, 2004 @ 03:56 PM

ANYWAY... who cares if the graphics aren't as good as VF4

graphics are my lowest concern.

I was replying to Darsh's post in the first place.

graphics looking the same? Doubt the PS2 version will look as clear and clean. That's not rlly much of a concern, just depends on what system you have I guess.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 7, 2004 @ 06:01 PM

graphics looking the same? Doubt the PS2 version will look as clear and clean. That's not rlly much of a concern, just depends on what system you have I guess.

PoS2 PoS2 PoS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back