Virtua Fighter Cyber Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cloud121+May 8, 2004 @ 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ May 8, 2004 @ 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@May 8, 2004 @ 08:34 PM

Des -- I must say -- you are a fangirl.

As much as I lov her, that's one of her flaws :p [/b][/quote]

<_<

Originally posted by Cloud121@May 8, 2004 @ 10:13 PM

Des! We posted at the same time! That's funny!

juni-win.gif

WHA?!!! What did I do now?

Originally posted by Cloud121+May 8, 2004 @ 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ May 8, 2004 @ 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@May 8, 2004 @ 08:34 PM

As much as I love her, that's one of her flaws :p [/b][/quote]

I'm sorry Des. I was just playing some Dreamcast, and I got in my "Dreamcast > All" mode. Do you forgive me? :unsure:

Originally posted by Cloud121+May 8, 2004 @ 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ May 8, 2004 @ 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Sigged!

<!--QuoteBegin-it290
@May 8, 2004 @ 10:25 PM

Here we go again...

Another truth?

He's referring to you and I. :blush: :p :thumbs-up: [/b][/quote]

And I was referring to a song from a Korean band called Novasonic.

Originally posted by Supergrom@May 8, 2004 @ 11:19 PM

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Rediculous

You crazy :p

EDIT: You know if, I didn't point out your spelling error that one time, you'd never have a catch phrase. <_< I think you owe me.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 9, 2004 @ 03:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 9, 2004 @ 03:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@May 8, 2004 @ 09:34 PM

Fangirl meaning that I am indeed a Sony fan.

But not meaning that I senselessly hate all other consoles and have no valid arguments to backup my beliefs.
[/b][/quote]

no, but you do tend to have a bias.

I don't think you balance everything equaly.

Just an observation

I'm not too biased. I'm quick to admit that not all of Sega's latest stuff isn't the greatest. I praise many things from other devlopers like Capcom, Konami, Square, Nintendo, and I occassionally find Sony stuff I enjoy (esp Eye Toy).

everyone has sum bias, cuz they liek things more than others. Just some have less than others. There is a difference between being a lil bias and then being a fanboy.

Originally posted by Supergrom+May 9, 2004 @ 02:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supergrom @ May 9, 2004 @ 02:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@May 9, 2004 @ 07:30 AM

You know if, I didn't point out your spelling error that one time, you'd never have a catch phrase. <_< I think you owe me.

true. next time i can correct you and give you a catch phrase, I'll get right on it. :p [/b][/quote]

:D I talk good english, straight gangsta son. :smash

*eagerly awaits new catchphrase*

Originally posted by Des-ROW+May 10, 2004 @ 04:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ May 10, 2004 @ 04:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@May 9, 2004 @ 11:09 PM

I'm not too biased.

Hahahahahahahahahaha~~~!

Your way of saying "I am not as biased as you"?

Have some courage!
[/b][/quote]

not exactly what I was thinking, but fine...

I'm not as biased as you

happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back