Pop'n Music - Append Discs 3 and 4
Patches that allow "Append Discs" 3 and 4 to boot as standalone games, rather than requiring they be launched first with "Pop'n Music 2".
- GDI Format (Users of ODEs or Emulators)
The DCP patch file shipped with this release is designed for use with Universal Dreamcast Patcher v1.3 or newer. Note that Universal Dreamcast Patcher supports both TOSEC-style GDI and Redump-style CUE disc images as source input.
- Click "Select GDI or CUE" to open the source disc image.
- Click "Select Patch" to open the DCP patch file.
- Click "Apply Patch" to generate the patched GDI, which will be saved in the folder from which the application is launched.
- Click "Quit" to exit the application.