20 pin saturn mod?

I'm sure that this is somewhat of a n00b question, but I was wondering if there are any 20 pin saturn mods in existance, that can be bought over the internet. I'm hoping that maybe someone will have a crazy german site that just sells said 20 pin saturn mods. Although, that seems rather unlikely. Any help would be warmly accepted.

A good supplier of mine said he was contacted by a company saying they will re-release a 20 pin saturn mod. I'll see if I can get any update.

Originally posted by jandaman@Sep 2, 2003 @ 04:58 AM

A good supplier of mine said he was contacted by a company saying they will re-release a 20 pin saturn mod. I'll see if I can get any update.

I want one too but is it needed to make solders like for other modchips ? Also is there things to avoid to make solders and just make good contacts with wires ?

I studied electronics during two years and I was never able to make a correct solder :blush: I burnt everything or make black gaps.

Yes I would get one too it would be a great investment for your store jandaman, if they re-release the 20 pin mod bord again make sure to get large quantaties :D

Talked to my supplier, he said the mods are done and he's waiting for samples from the factory. Sounds promising, I'll keep this updated if I have any new info.

I really don't think Jandaman would have any problem shifting 20 pin mods.

Everyone and their dog would buy at least one - me included. ;)

jandaman, i for certain would buy one aswell. PLEASE, keep us posted on this topic, as for MANY people are interested!! Cheers Matey

Any word if they're gonna be straight up 20 pin chips, or if they're gonna be the 20/21 universal ones where you have to desolder and move the plugs? If they're the 20/21 ones, could you maybe see about having plugs placed on both sides and just up the price a few bucks? Or at least have them come with the plugs already on the 20 pin side? I've been trying to desolder one for a couple months now to no avail...

Funny how after I bought a 21 pin saturn and a 21 pin mod (via jandaman), I check this forum again. Oh well.

Back